Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Validity of the conditions and storage option
(1) For the business relationship between us, the
FaRu-Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG Address: Gebertstrasse 9, 90411 Nuremberg, Germany
Telephone: +49 911 50 73 61 – 19
Managing Director: Dennis Rufer
Company headquarters: Nuremberg
District court: Nuremberg, HRA: 19414
(hereinafter seller) and you are exclusively subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) You can save and/or print out this document on your computer using the "Save" and "Print" functions integrated into your Internet service program (browser).
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part.
(2) By clicking on the button "Order with costs" the ordering process is completed and you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with regard to the goods contained in the virtual shopping cart.
(3) After submitting the offer, you will receive a confirmation of receipt from us by e-mail. This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the offer.
(4) You are bound to the offer for 2 working days. The offer is accepted by us with a confirmation of acceptance by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided or by delivering the goods to you. If we do not make any of the acceptance options presented within the 2-day period, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
If you have selected the prepayment payment method “PayPal” or “Sofortüberweisung”, the contract is concluded as soon as the payment process with “PayPal” or “Sofortüberweisung” has been completed and the payment has been accepted by “PayPal” or “Sofortüberweisung” for processing, and this was also done within the 2-day period.
§ 3 Data protection
(1) We will collect, process and store all personal data provided by you (title, name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) exclusively in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
(2) The personal data, insofar as these are required for the establishment, content design or change of the contractual relationship (inventory data), are used exclusively to process the purchase contracts concluded between you and us, for example to deliver goods to the address you have given. Any further use of your inventory data for the purposes of advertising, market research or for the needs-based design of our offers requires your express consent.
(3) Your personal data, which is required to enable and bill the use of our offers (usage data), will initially also be used exclusively to process the purchase contracts concluded between us. Such usage data are in particular the characteristics of your identification as a user, information about the beginning and end as well as the scope of the respective use and information about the telemedia used by you as a user. We will also use such usage data for advertising purposes, market research or for the needs-based design of our telemedia to create usage profiles using pseudonyms. Under no circumstances will usage profiles be merged with the corresponding data.
(4) If you would like further information or if you wish to call up or revoke the consent you have expressly given to the use of your inventory data or if you want to object to the use of your usage data, our support is available to you at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
§ 4 Prices, price changes
(1) The prices include the statutory VAT and other price components.
(2) Unless expressly stated otherwise, the prices mentioned do not include the costs for freight to the destination and must be paid by you in addition to the purchase price. Any shipping costs incurred are listed in the product description and are shown separately on the invoice.
§ 5 delivery times
The delivery times specified for the respective product apply.
§ 6 Statutory liability for defects
If the delivered item has a material defect, the warranty is based on the statutory regulations. In the case of new items, the warranty claims become statute-barred 2 years after receipt of the item.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
(1) Claims for damages by the buyer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies to our legal representatives and vicarious agents if the buyer asserts claims against them.
(2) Claims for damages due to injury to life, limb or health and claims for damages resulting from the breach of essential contractual obligations are excluded from the exclusion of liability specified in Section 1. In the latter case (breach of essential contractual obligations), however, we are only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract and which you as a customer regularly rely on being observed, e.g. the seller must hand over the item to the buyer free of material and legal defects and procure ownership of it. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is liability for damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) Provisions of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected.
§ 8 Right of Withdrawal
If you are a consumer and the contract for the delivery of goods or the provision of services was concluded using only means of distance communication and no statutory exception applies, you have a right of withdrawal. With regard to the existing legal rights, we expressly refer to the instructions on our homepage http://cafekraft.shop/widerrufsrecht , as well as the appendix to these General Terms and Conditions. A consumer within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
§ 9 Retention of title
The parties agree that ownership of the item sold will not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid to us in full. Until then, we grant you ownership of the item.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all legal relationships between the parties, excluding the UN sales law. Mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship is Nuremberg.
(3) The European Union has an out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes online platform (“OS platform”) set up. We are not obliged and fundamentally unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.